Productivity, which comes from the word “Productivité” in French, “Productivity” or “Efficiency” used in Turkish, is the measurement of how well an institution uses its resources in the production of goods and services. In order to talk about an efficient activity with efficiency that we can define as the power of producing useful output from production factors, it is necessary to obtain maximum output with a certain input or a certain output with minimum input.
Productivity control is in this context a form of control for determining the level that is or should be between resources (inputs) and goods and services (outputs).
We are doing the following activities within the scope of the Efficiency Audit service we provide as Financial Axis:
- Determination of the main activities of the business
- Determination of the financial performance of its main activities
- Analysis of sales of goods and services produced, cost and profit analysis per product / service
- Efficiency review at production companies
- Actual and record inventory studies on liquid assets
- Comparison of sectoral data and firm data (Analysis of sector and firm data in years in terms of profitability, turnover, number of employees, processes)
- Budget analysis (Analysis of estimated and realized budget, analysis of deviations from targets)
- Auditing of internal business processes (Your analysis of procurement, warehouse, accounting, finance, human resources etc. processes)
- Preparing a Special Purpose Report including evaluations, opinions and suggestions to management as a result of the audits.