The nature and amount of the investment that must be made in order to gain Turkish citizenship through investment has been determined in accordance with the additions to the article 20 of the Regulation on the Implementation of the Turkish Citizenship Law with the Decision of the Council of Ministers, which entered into force on 12.01.2017.
Options for this decision are as follows;
- Fixed capital investment of at least 500.000 USD or equivalent foreign currency or equivalent Turkish Lira [this amount was at least 2.000.000 USD before the change] and documentation of this investment by the Ministry of Industry and Technology ;
- Purchasing of immovable which is worth at least 250,000 USD or equivalent foreign currency or equivalent Turkish Lira amount [this amount was at least 1,000,000 USD prior to the change] and putting deed restriction on the registry for at least 3 years or purchasing of the real estate invested at least 250.000 USD or its equivalent in foreign currency or equivalent in Turkish Lira with the condominium or construction servititude where the contract, which was established, was promised, will not be transferred and abandoned for three (3) years and documentation of this by the Ministry of Environment and Urbanization,
- Creating employment for at least 50 people [at least 100 employees before the change] and documentation of this situation by the Ministry of Family, Labor and Social Services,
- Depositing at least 500,000 US dollars or its equivalent in foreign currency or in the amount of Turkish Lira [change before this amount of at least 3,000,000 American was Doları'y] three (3) year retention condition to banks operating in Turkey and documentation of this situation by the Banking Regulation and Supervision Agency
- Purchasing State borrowing instruments of at least 500,000 USD or equivalent foreign currency or equivalent Turkish Lira [at least 3,000,000 US dollars before the amendment] for three (3) years and documentation of this situation by the Ministry of Treasury and Finance
- Purchasing at least 500,000 USD or equivalent foreign currency or equivalent Turkish Lira [at least 1,500,000 USD before change] of real estate investment fund participation share or venture capital investment fund participation share for at least three (3) years
Acquisition of Turkish citizenship through investment results in approximately 2-3 months after the application.
Our services in this process;
- Determining the legal situation regarding the investment option in the investment process, monitoring and preparation of contracts,
- Providing consulting services relating to real estate law especially the acquisition of immovable property in Turkey by foreigners,
- Obtaining a certificate of conformity from the relevant ministry, according to the type of investment,
- Collecting necessary documents related to the citizenship process by proxy,
- Issuing an investor residence visa to the relevant person,
- Applying for Turkish citizenship through investment, following the application, file tracking,
- Providing necessary legal and technical support during the process
In addition to these services, we also provide legal and technical support and consultancy to those who want to gain citizenship in exceptional ways during the transition of foreigners to Turkish citizenship.